Keno is another game that's primarily about luck, so there are no Strategy, and no numbers that can be chosen to guarantee a win. That's not to say, however, that there are not Strategy that can be employed. But in Keno, the Strategy are about improving your game so it's most enjoyable and keeps your losses to a minimum that's fitting to your bankroll.
Here are some Strategy in Keno to keep in mind:
- Never wager more than you can afford to lose - this is where gambling addictions get started, because once you lose more than you can afford, you feel like you need to gamble again in hopes that your luck will chance and you'll get your money back and then some
- Know that Keno is primarily about luck, no matter what you do, there's no surefire way to win
- Looking at your Keno ticket, ready to choose your numbers - know than one bet is as good as any other; no matter what you do, your chances of winning, and winning big are all equal
- The first important thing to do when playing in Keno is make sure that you manage your money effectively. If you place your bets in a way that are smart, and ensure that you wager only small amounts at a time which are well within what you can afford, your bets will be much less risky in Keno than in other games. You're not very likely to go into debt, but make sure you don't think it means you don't need to watch your money
- Most betting limits in Keno are $1 or $2 for each card, so it's not likely that players are going to bet and lose more than they can afford to, but they should still be conscious that sometimes greater bets are available and it is possible to purchase more than one card or increase bets in a way that become unaffordable
- When choosing numbers on a Keno card, decide how many numbers you can select - you can choose a small amount or a large amount. Consider the odds of each bet you're going to make, of course, if you pick just a couple of numbers, there's a better chance you'll hit 100%, but the payout can be lower than if you chose 10 numbers and hit all of them.
- Remember that Keno is a game really for those looking for a little bit of entertainment. It's not a game that will allow them to build upon their winnings - at best, they might get lucky by hitting the jackpot at one time. Keno mostly gives players small payouts, and is definitely not a game for someone looking to get rich
So, with no real strategy in Keno, and a series of tips that are focused more on improving players' experiences and decreasing their opportunity for loses, the most important thing for players to focus on is to have fun and keep their expectations in check with the type of game they're playing. Like with the Lottery, in Keno, some will win the jackpot, but the odds are fairly low; those hoping for an immediate large payout should check out the other games that casinos have to offer. But, for those who want to hold out hope that they'll win, the best thing to do is hope for a little bit of luck!