What are the pros and cons of playing online casino games with a live dealer, like at the www.viva9988.com? For the longest time that online casinos have been around, skeptics about the fairness of the games are always around, despite their efforts to using the most trusted random number generators (RNGs). So as part of the online gambling development and operators’ mission to improving player experience, they have introduced live dealer games.
What Are Live Dealer Games?
These games are facilitated by live dealers who are in a remote location, specifically in a land-based casino and are joined by players from their homes, no matter where they are in the world. It works through the use of technology such as video streams broadcasted live from the physical venue itself. Just like what are offered in the brick-and-mortar version of the casino, the live dealer casino games also include roulette, dice, baccarat, poker and blackjack, to name some.
1. Real time tracking of the game play: Without having to leave their homes, players are able to keep track of every single event unfolding in the game at the viva9988.com. For example, from the moment you made a bet, you will be able to follow where the number will land. In this case, there will be no room for doubts and suspicions on the outcome of the game.
2. Enhanced user experience and improved trust: Just as what’s said earlier, doubt and suspicion on the outcome will be out of the picture. In fact, some good live dealer casinos often show a TV streaming a news channel on the background so that players won’t think that the baccarat game, for instance, is pre-recorded.
3. Interactive: Live dealer games, such as roulettes, give players the chance to interact and ask questions to the dealer through chat, making them feel as if they are in a real physical venue, but without leaving their homes. Aside from interacting with the dealer, you will also be able to communicate with other players, adding to the feeling of being in a real casino venue without leaving your couch or bed.
4. Extra bonus: From time to time, there are additional bonuses to get from an online casino and this is one thing that also makes live dealer games more exciting. You can just imagine a bigger bankroll because the online casino gives you free casino money in every deposit you make; and in some of them like at the www.viva9988.com, you also get reloading and top player bonuses. With so many rewards to get by participating in live dealer games, you will definitely enjoy longer gaming sessions, knowing that you have free casino money to use in betting.
5. Wide range of games: Because you are playing in a live game version offered by casino hotel or resort, you will be able to access the games they offer in physical venues from your home. For example, live dealer roulettes give you the chance to choose from and play the different roulette versions online. Live dealer casinos have a number of tables available and offer a wide range of casino games to players who prefer to play live dealer games.
Because the games are ‘live,’ you will be able to hear the noise in the surroundings, including the sounds from other games taking place at the same time. Also, operating a live casino may be more expensive than running a gambling site offering flash games or no download games. Additionally, live dealer casinos may not be able to offer a wide range of table selection you will have if you were to play in a land-based venue. Last but not the least, the operational expenses of operators are higher than operating a web casino; therefore, the minimum of the stakes may also be higher.
Now that you know the pros and cons of playing live dealer casino games, you may be able to decide better if you’re to gamble in the format or not. But after weighing the advantages and disadvantages, it is easy to see that live dealer games like those offered at www.viva9988.com outweigh the disadvantages and prove that live dealer games are good in general.